Lithium Exploration Update Dart Mining
03 Apr 2017
- Preliminary sampling confirms lithium fertile LCT dykes up to 1.13% Li2O
- Spodumene (primary hard rock lithium ore type) identified within multiple dykes over 12km along the Dorchap Dyke Swarm within EL5315 Mitta
- Reconnaissance mapping shows the Eagle pegmatite dyke (10m @ 0.94% Li2O) is up to 60m wide and extends beyond current mapping over 180m in length
- Preliminary assays seen as highly encouraging with only 13 dykes of circa 1800 dykes visited to date with ongoing exploration continuing along some 60km of the dyke swarm
- Preliminary sampling identifies potential exploration vector to ideal dyke geochemistry based on fractionation index
- Additional EL application EL006486 - covering final remaining portion - will, upon granting, give Dart sole tenure to the entire Dorchap Dyke Swarm over some 60km of strike.